Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Brooklyn, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love how easy it was to create a sense of cohesiveness throughout the space. Sticking to a concept or theme immediately expresses a certain mood or feeling and gives a sense of personal style.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Only recently did I complete furnishing the apartment, after two years. Because of its small size, I had to make thoughtful choices about each piece of furniture, and I wanted to make sure the space didn't get too busy, to maintain the feeling of openness.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- A fantasy I have is to turn my studio into a live/work space to allow me to work on my sewing and design projects. In order to do that, I'll need more storage solutions and a proper desk to replace my abused countertop!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013