- Keep it in the kitchen but tweak its purpose; tuck adorable mini spice jars inside for cooktop-side convenience.
- Also for the kitchen: create a countertop snack station with sticks of gum, bite-size candy and more.
- Use it to store travel-size products from your travels—hotel swag gets a new home. Place on the back of a toilet or on a shelf in the bathroom. It's a great guest feature and will come in handy when you're packing for your next trip.
- Create an all-in-one bill-pay center that ensures nothing gets lost anymore. Keep checkbooks, opened bills, invoices and stubs inside.
- Organize elastic bands, barrettes, clips and other hair accessories in the bathroom or bedroom.
- Keep it on the patio as the centerpiece—give a home to small canisters of bug repellent, sunscreen, lip balm and hand wipes.
- Opt for soft and pretty and turn it into a vase. Cut flowers (sunflowers or gerber daisies would be gorgeous) close to their stems and place in dense bunches.