- Photographer and artist Ryan McGinness designed this beautiful 4 1/2" x 11" Calendar / To-Do List Tear-Off Pad, which features 365 unique drawings and comes bound and in a cloth box; $24.95.
- The Freakin To-Do List Notepad measures 3.5" x 8.5" and is printed on bright white text weight paper with 50 sheets per notepad. Each pack of three is securely shrink wrapped; $15. Owner Erin Vale is currently on maternity leave and not accepting orders, but you can request a notification of her return.
- If you're unlike me and able to take the leap from paper to virtual, several apps are available to keep you organized and green, and run the gamut from free to hefty monthly service fees for reminding you to stay on task. Lifehacker recently awarded the Best of 2011 iOS To-Do Apps.
- If you need something big that can't be missed, here's two options for wall calendars: one is a DIY calendar grid of chalkboard paint, and the other is a dry erase wall decal for $78.
- Scratch-n-Scroll is a mousepad with an erasable writing surface and plastic stylus. You can erase your notes at any time by flipping up the Scratch-n-Scroll's semi-transparent top sheet (like the childhood toy Magic Slate); $14.99.
(Images: 1. Hemmy, the rest, as linked above)
ATVideo of the Day