No matter what size the space, or how many cabinets or shelves you might have, keeping the bathroom organized is no easy feat. That's why we've rounded up these clean and simple products to help you turn your loo into a neat and lovely space.
As daunting as it may seem, we've been really dedicated to the idea of a fresh start in our homes this January – and that includes transforming our bathrooms into clean and organized sanctuaries. After saying farewell to unsightly plastic containers, we've been on the hunt for sleek products that are both stylish and functional. While keeping all bathroom necessities out-of-sight when challenged with limited storage, we think all of these products will stylishly contain your toiletries or showcase them - we love that Jonathan Adler tray for displaying cologne or perfumes!
1. Simple Human Wall Mount Pumps, $29.99-$69.99 at simplehuman.com
2. Charade Bath Tray by Jonathan Adler, $38 at jonathanadler.com
3. Industrial Mesh Wall Mounted Basket, 19.95 from CB2
4. Loo Read Magazine Holder, $40 via Uma
5. Small Pharmacy Bath Cabinet, $635 at Restoration Hardware
6. Wall Mount Soap/Lotion Dispenser by American Standard, $45.95 at VintageTub.com
7. Birillo Cotton Swabs Holder by Piero Lissoni for Alessi, $33
Birillo Tissue Box by Piero Lissoni for Alessi, $42
8. Stacked Apothecary Jars, $34 from West Elm