I'm in the market for new iPhone speakers and a charging dock, but this time around I want function and style. Really, with so many products flooding the market, there's no reason you can't have both. I'm drawn to simple, sleek wooden wares — hopefully they will be as functional as they are pretty. Here's a roundup of products for the iPhone or iPod that fit the bill.
1. Mini Wooden Speaker, natural zebra wood and bamboo, $35.
2. Areaware Magno Radio, Naturally Harvested New Growth Wood, available in large $300 medium $270.
3. Koostick Natural Sound Amplifier, A variety of woods, $90 - mini $70.
4. Grass Roots iPhone/iPod Wood Case, Variety of Woods & Styles, $15.99 - $22.40.
5. Vers 1.5R Audio, available in walnut or bamboo, $220 or $240
6. Wood iPhone Stand, cherry with charcoal, $19.
7. iPhone Alarm Dock by Jonas Damon, brass and beech wood, $39.50.
8. Vers Slimcase iPhone/iPod Touch Wood Cases, walnut or bamboo, $39.99.
9. idear Wood Cube Speakers, $24.95.
(Images: As linked above.)