As someone not-at-all gifted in the art of sleeping, I take all the help I can get, and often sleep with a little muslin lavender sachet under my pillow. It's organic and I think it helps, but it's not cute. Or sexy, or stylish, or any of the things I'd like my bed and all its accessories to be.
All of the lavender- and hops-filled pillows you see above are from Etsy, with the exception of the lamb's wool heart, and though I like them all I'm definitely partial to the sailor and the knitter by Ana Raimundo. His & hers, or hers & hers since there's an amazing colorful version of the knitter available!
For those of you with sewing skills and hops &/or lavender growing in your garden, this would be a simple project with so much style potential. Perhaps this Sleeping Beauty fabric from Japan would come in handy? There are instructions for a hops pillow over at The Herbwife's Kitchen and a lavender pillow tutorial thanks to Lavender Bee Farm.
Images & Availability:
• Sailor & Knitter Organic Lavender Pillows by Fric de Mentol
• Lavender Vintage-Cotton Train Sachet by La Pomme
• London Lavender & Hops Cotton Pillow by SewRealicoul
• Linen & Crochet Lavender Sachets by Namolio
• Wool Lavender Pillow by Kate Samphier from The Vitrine