Name: Sloan (5 months)
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
I wanted an all white nursery with pops of bright color and brushed brass details. The colors were inspired by the painting that I made to go above the crib. It was the very first thing I did for the nursery.
I wanted white and brass shelves but couldn't find any I liked, so I purchased them from IKEA and spray painted the brackets to make them look like brushed brass. My favorite find for the nursery was the crib from Walmart, which was under $200. The marquee letter was originally a distressed white, but I spray painted it a melon color to match the artwork above the crib.
All of the artwork in the room I had been collecting since I found out I was pregnant that made up the gallery above the changing table. Both dressers are from West Elm and I replaced the hardware on the changing table with new brass pulls and spray painted the knobs on the tall dresser to match.
- Crib - Walmart Baby Mod Modena Mod in Walnut and white
- Painting - DIY
- Window Shade - theshadestore.com
- Glider - West Elm Graham Glider
- Side Table - Land of Nod
- Dresser/Changing Table - West Elm Narrow Leg Dresser
- Hardware - Lew's Hardware 11-102 Bar Series Bar Pull in brass
- Shelves - IKEA EKBY JÄRPEN / EKBY BJÄRNUM (Spray painted gold)
- Crib Pillow - Target
- Marquee Letter - Restoration Hardware
- Glider Pillow - Anthropologie
- Ceiling light and Reading light - onefortythree
- Gold Animal Figurines - Dwell Studio
- Pouf - amazon.com
Thanks, Katie! Readers, visit Katie at K plus Z.