Wondering where you will put the potty, toys, laundry and towels for a whole tribe of people when your bathroom is really no bigger than a closet? Check out these super-smart space savers that are bound to help that teeny-tiny space keep on accommodating the needs of your ever growing family.
1. If you don't feel comfortable resting your baby in the sink for bathtime, try a foldable, flat and easy to store sink insert like the Puj Tub.
2. For bathrooms that might not have a bath for bigger babies, the Karibu Baby Folding Bath can accommodate a child even up to 20 months (and stores flat).
3. When it's potty training time, forget chunky potty seats that take up valuable floor space, try an over-the-toilet training seat instead, like this one from Baby Bjorn. It's handle means that it can easily be hung on a hook behind the door when not in use.
4. For bath toy storage, you can't go past the Boon Frog Pod - it stores so much: a whole bunch of toys, as well as space for hanging washcloths, and a shelf for storing baby shampoo.
5. But... if a giant frog on your wall isn't your "thing", the Oxo Tot Bath Toy Bin is pretty good too.
6. The best kind of small space bath toys are toys that stack. These Munchkin Caterpillar Spillers are a favorite in our house, can easily be shared between two kids and take up minimal space in the toy holder.
7. For wet clothes, hand washing or extra towel drying space, consider installing a retractable clothes-line above the shower.
8. These tiny magnetic storage units (Magnapods) can be stuck to the back of your medicine cabinet door and provide extra storage space for make-up, nail clippers, and a family's worth of toothbrushes.
9. An over-the-door laundry hamper can be a godsend for keeping dirty, discarded clothes from resting on the bathroom floor at the end of the day.
10. Or, if your problem is a place for towels, consider an over-the-door towel rack - this one from Container Store has room for six.
Has your family got a teensy-tiny bathroom? What do you use in there to save space? Share your bathroom space saver suggestions below!
(Image credits: Amazon; Amazon; Diapers.com; Amazon; Amazon; Amazon; Magnapods; Amazon; Amazon; The Container Store)