Bedroom not much bigger than a shoebox? Bookmark one of these 5 tiny DIY bedside table ideas for a rainy Sunday afternoon.
1. Mette at Monsters Circus turned a cutting board into a floating string table. Find the tutorial here.
2. Tête D'ange used oak wood to make this Scandinavian inspired swing shelf, but you could easily use reclaimed wood. You can find the full tutorial here.
3. Caitlin, of The Merrythought, created this DIY wall mount side table for Poppytalk. Caitlin used new wood, but because the table is so small, you could mix and match leftover wood from other projects. See the tutorial here.
4. Tracie from Cleverly Inspired used old salvaged trim to build a new shelf. Find the tutorial here.
5. Catherine from HyggeLiG mounted an old drawer onto a wall and attached a corded bulb to the drawer’s handle. See more pictures here.
(Images: 1. Monsterscircus; 2. Tête D'ange ; 3. Poppytalk; 4. Cleverly Inspired; 5. Catherine of HyggeLiG via Design*Sponge)