1. Sometimes more can be more, even when you're short on space. This room by BHG uses an eclectic mix of prints, patterns and textures, along with eclectic touches such as a Moroccan style lamp and a stack of worn suitcases to create a worldly, well-traveled feel.
Image via BHG
2. Layers upon layers of ethnic textiles are draped over this bed, mixing warm and cool tones and exotic touches like a worn wooden tray and hanging lanterns.
Image via Compai Blog
3. Deep navy walls contrast with vibrant pink accessories and white accents for a color scheme that both defines the features of the space and adds a dose of glamor.
Image by Living Ect via Apartment Therapy
4. A large, plush fur throw adds a sense of decadence to the bed and a black and white print from a concert gives it a bit of edge. Touches such as the shapely decanter on the nightstand and the lattice print pillows round out the mix for a space that's dramatic despite its petite size.
Image via SFGirlbyBay
5. Touches like a crochet throw over a comforter strewn with sequins and a tonal leopard print wallpaper that somehow manages to come across as subtle, coupled with personal artifacts like the tasseled door hanger, books, and plants create an eclectic mix that showcases the personal.
Image via Fine Little Day
6. An abundance of floral prints and pretty little vintage accessories like the glass pitcher on the nightstand and classic book on the bed make the space feel sweet and thoughtfully put together.
Image via HeartHandmade
7. A whitewashed palette ties incongruous elements together and creates a sense of simplistic serenity in this space.
Image via Apartment Therapy
8. Dark walls create a moody backdrop for the space, while a piece of oversized artwork both commands attention and works in lieu of a traditional headboard.
Image via Design Sponge
9. Bold prints, pops of bright pink and gold accents set a playful tone while a glossy white owl lamp adds some serious quirk.
Image via Style at Home
10. A combination of vibrant colors, including Kelly green and bright red, are worked into even the finest details of the room, with graphic trim lining the window shades, a floral headboard, and a playful chevron painted dresser.
Image by House Beautiful via Good Bones, Great Pieces
(Images: as credited above)