Spring is here, and with it comes our fourth annual Smallest Coolest Apartment Contest. This year it's sponsored by Room & Board. And we want you to know that we'll be accepting entries very shortly, so all you Northwest residents, get yourselves ready! The starting teaser info is below...
What apartments are eligible?
1. You can live anywhere in the world, but your apartment must be no more than 850 square feet and it must be your primary residence.
2. It doesn't matter if you own, rent or even sublet your apartment.
3. If you are a professional designer and designed your entry, you must live in it at the time of submission.
4. To enter (and once we have the entry form live online) you will be asked:
• your name (how you would like to be referred to online),
• your location,
• the size of your apartment,
• the apartment type (studio, 1-bdrm, etc.),
• your favorite element,
• a favorite resource,
• and your pitch: What is the advantage of SMALL? (100 word maximum).
In addition, please prepare to send us:
• a floor plan of your home, and
• 3 digital photos (with description of photo as name of file—i.e., streetfacingwindow.jpg).
1. You may submit your Small Cool entry from Tuesday, March 18th through Monday, April 7th, 2008. No late submissions will be accepted.