Sometimes it's the little gestures that can have as great an impact as the big ones. Here are five ideas for small gestures that will remind your loved one how you feel about them, any day of the year.
1. Vintage images illustrate sweet sentiments that are perfect for tucking into a loved ones belongings or leaving behind on the mirror.
Love Letter Note Cards $34 at Bhldn
2. Bake a sweet treat! Even if you're a complete klutz in the kitchen a gourmet mix makes the process failsafe. Just don't forget to set the timer!
Baked Brookster Mix $16 at William Sonoma
3. Plan a movie night. Up the ante from the usual night in front of the tv with a cozy throw and some gourmet popcorn.
Favorite Throw $30 at West Elm
4. Personalize it. A personalized item that becomes something that they interact with everyday is a great way to make them feel special every time they see it.
Custom Heart Tree Pillow Cover $34 by Cozy Blue on Etsy
5. Share a favorite book, personalized with a good old fashioned inscription inside the cover. My personal favorite for passing on is "The Little Prince" by Antoine De Saint- Exupery.
The Little Prince $15 from Barnes and Noble
(Images: as linked above)