1. Vintage images illustrate sweet sentiments that are perfect for tucking into a loved ones belongings or leaving behind on the mirror.
Love Letter Note Cards $34 at Bhldn
2. Bake a sweet treat! Even if you're a complete klutz in the kitchen a gourmet mix makes the process failsafe. Just don't forget to set the timer!
Baked Brookster Mix $16 at William Sonoma
3. Plan a movie night. Up the ante from the usual night in front of the tv with a cozy throw and some gourmet popcorn.
Favorite Throw $30 at West Elm
4. Personalize it. A personalized item that becomes something that they interact with everyday is a great way to make them feel special every time they see it.
Custom Heart Tree Pillow Cover $34 by Cozy Blue on Etsy
5. Share a favorite book, personalized with a good old fashioned inscription inside the cover. My personal favorite for passing on is "The Little Prince" by Antoine De Saint- Exupery.
The Little Prince $15 from Barnes and Noble
(Images: as linked above)