Yesterday being Easter, many people spent hours cooking in their large or small kitchens. We have a galley kitchen, which at times we find very unpractical. However, when we see just how little square footage some kitchens have to work with and how beautiful the kitchens look, we are awestruck.
Let us know…if your kitchen is small, what solutions have you implemented for making the most out of the given square footage?
- Minimalism Small Apartment Interior Design in Sweden
- A Mid-Century Modern Musicians' Loft: House Tour
- Tyler & Sarah's Primitive Modern Retreat: House Tour
- Before & After: Elegant Gramercy Park Studio Kitchen
- Before & After: A Sweet Galley Kitchen Makeover
- Andreas' House Tour
- Urban Retro Kitchen Design
- Chris & Heather's Happy, Hippy Haven: House Tour
- Ellen Hanson's New York City Apartment
- Burton Residence Kitchen