Guidance about using small spaces smartly is at the core of what we do at Apartment Therapy. It's where we started and is never far from our hearts. Here are our best posts of the year, grouped by room, aimed at helping small space dwellers live well and love their homes.
- Small Kitchen Design Ideas Worth Saving
- How To Downsize a Kitchen: 8 Tips for Owning Less in the Most Space-Sucking Room in the House
- 6 Ways to Make a Small Kitchen Look Infinitely Bigger
- 7 Things to Do with That Awkward Space Above the Cabinets
- 20+ Ways to Squeeze a Little Extra Storage Out of a Small Kitchen
THE LIVING ROOM
- 10 Stylish Sofas for Small Spaces
- Get in the Right Mindset for a Truly Clean & Organized Living Room
- 5 Tips For Making a Double-Duty Living & Dining Room Work in a Small Space
- Small Space Living: 25 DIY Projects for Your Living Room
- Small Bathroom Ideas: 6 Changes to Make Tiny Bathrooms Feel More Spacious
- 10 Ways to Squeeze a Little Extra Storage Out of a Small Bathroom
- Small Bathroom Solution: Mirrored Walls
- Small Space Inspiration: 10 Closets Turned Workspaces & Home Offices
- 10 Ways to Squeeze a Little Extra Storage Out of a Small Closet
- Better Than Storage: 7 Creative Uses For Your Closet
→ Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2014 roundup!
From December 21 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.