My vacuum cleaner just took a turn for the worse, and now I need to figure out whether I want to buy the same one or search for something just as powerful but possibly even smaller. Finding storage space for appliances in an apartment is a struggle, but with modern technology appliances are shrinking each year without sacrificing performance.
1. The smallest and strongest vacuum on the market: the DC26 Multi-floor.
2. The Cuisinart mini-prep food processor is now offered in a wide variety of fun colors.
3. Save space and get clean clothes like the Europeans with an LG Compact Washer/Dryer Combo.
4. Portable enough for a picnic, small enough for any balcony: the Bodum Mini Grill.
5. A multi-purpose electric griddle for the tiniest of studio kitchens: Bodum Electric Table Grill.
6. The ultimate space saving starter kit of knives and chopping boards in one neat package, from Joseph Joseph.
7. For the gourmet chef: you might be able to fit the 24" Viking Classic Open Burner into your space without sacrificing quality, and it comes in twenty colors.
8. A retro under the counter fridge from Big Chill.
9. This slim dishwasher from GE Monogram offers a precious extra 6" over standard dishwashers, at only 18" wide. GE Monogram
10. If you are really desperate for a dishwasher and lack the cabinet space, go for a Danby countertop dishwasher.
(Images: as credited above)