Sometimes it takes stepping out of your own bathroom and into someone else's to see the perfect storage solution. Camp Martha is always great at coming up with new ways to help out in sticky storage situations. Here are 4 ideas that might be just the space maker you need.
1. Add A Shelf Above the Sink: Instead of just keeping supplies on the counter, add a shelf between the medicine cabinet and the sink. It can hold essentials and clear up your counters and the clutter that goes with it.
2. Over The Door Shelf: It might seem scary at first, but think about how many things could be stored up there in bins and baskets!
3. Towel Ladder: For those who have plaster walls or are unable to put holes in their walls per the lease contract, try a leaning ladder instead. It can be rustic or industrial modern, however you choose to spin it. A slight lean and your towels will be dry in no time.
4. See Through Storage: Often times the quickest way to clear clutter is to conceal it, but in this case, clear containers let your eye look beyond them. You can easily focus on the wall or surfaces behind the container, making the space appear larger.
• Read More: Organized Bathrooms from Martha Stewart
(Images: Martha Stewart)