Small space doesn't mean small style. In fact, limited square footage often leads to more thoughtful, efficient and savvy decorating. If your giftee inhabites an itty-bitty abode, consider these compact, multi-tasking treasures.
Read on for the gift ideas and to enter our Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1000 (a little help for buying your holiday gifts this year!)...
1.Small Jambox, $149.99 at Jawbone
2. Crest Bottle Opener, $65 at General Store
3. Sky Planter, $35 at A+R Store
4. Cork Doorstop + Memo Board, $24 at A+R Store
5. Kuhn Rikon Paring Knife, $11.95 at Sur la Table
6. Oceanic Salt and Pepper Shakers, $46 at Leif
7. Wire Basket with Wooden Cover, $85-$125 at Ferm Living
8. Universal Expert Hallway Organizer, $60 at West Elm
9. Figuier Verte Candle, $90 at Diptyque
10. Magical Thinking Geo Terraruim, $44 at Urban Outfitters
This year, Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn aren't just sharing great ideas in our gift guides, we're giving away $1,000 to help one lucky reader purchase presents for their friends and family! Through Friday, December 13th, we'll publish new gift guides each day on both sites while collecting entries in the sweepstakes. (See Official Rules for details. One entry per reader, please.) Enter below for a chance to receive a bit of extra help from us this holiday season — we want it to be your best and brightest yet!
And we're not done. Starting on Monday, December 16, the Apartment Therapy and Kitchn editors have lined up ten absolutely unbelievable items (really, you won't believe how great they are!) for our big, blowout week-long Holiday Giveaway 2013. To be notified on when and how to enter to win these super-special gifts, sign up for our giveaway email today, and you won't miss a single one.