What looks best in a small space: light or dark floors? Light gives an airy, open feeling, whereas dark anchors and creates definition. We can't decide! So we turn to past Small Cool entrants, the masters of making the most of a little space, and you, our readers: is it deep and dark or light and bright?
• Danielle's Redesigned Disaster
• Todd's Handmade Home
• Marianne's Stockholm Studio
• Christine's Sausalito Skylights
• Tamar's Sunny Studio
• Michael's Mini Manhattan Home
• Steve's 'Charred Embers'
• Larissa's Cotton Mill Loft
• Tanja's Multifunctional & Modern
• Carl's Designed to the Millimeter
(Images: as linked above)