You already know that fabric can add personality to everything from shelves to pictures frames. Another great place to add fabric? Beneath a sink in your home. You can create curtains to add storage, pick a gorgeous fabric to hide an ugly pedestal, or just use pretty leftover fabric to add some personality.
- Pretty red and cream curtains add a bohemian touch to white vessel sinks. From Country Living.
- Blogger and stylist Tiffany Pratt shows that a little creativity (and bright fabric) can make a stunning difference, even in the smallest space. From Rue Magazine.
- This idea is perfect for DIY inspiration:Just hem a cool shower curtain and hang it on rod beneath your sink. Leverone Design via Houzz.
- The elegant blue curtains in this bathroom complement the colors of the lovely paisley wallpaper. From Elle Decor.
- This colorful kitchen gets a dose of 1960s-era charm from floral curtains beneath a modern farmhouse sink. From House to Home.