Some good tips and inspiring photos over at Better Homes and Gardens to get you thinking about ways to make the most of your smaller spaces.
We always find it's the simplest, smallest changes that make the biggest difference in our space.
A few tips we garnered from this slideshow:
• Hang things on the inside of cabinet doors
• Install and make use of wall-mounted shelves
• Keep your entryway simple but provide a place for everything and everyone's belongings
• Built in seating will provide extra storage underneath (think breakfast nook or window seat in the nursery)
• Built in bookshelves can also make use of tight spaces that would otherwise go unused.
Check out the slideshow here