I've enjoyed chimineas for many years. Their compact size makes them easy to incorporate into almost any space, and I love that you can grill on them, as well as use them for warmth and ambiance. One of their best features? Their characteristic long neck keeps smoke away from your face! Read more for details...
Why a Chiminea?
- Can be used for grilling, warmth or ambiance.
- Small space friendly for balconies, patios and decks.
- Commonly made of long-lasting and recyclable cast iron, thick cast aluminum, or clay.
- Long neck keeps smoke away from your face.
- Logs or charcoal okay.
(Shown above the jump, from left to right)
1. Leaf Chimenea 45" With Grill from Serenity Health. $299.99
2. Garden Chiminea Outdoor Fireplace from The Blue Rooster. $289.95
3. Hacienda San Carlos de Mexico Rustic Fall Chiminea from Fleet Farm. $79.99
4. Blue Rooster Etruscan Chimenea from Mantels Direct. $189.95
5. Oakland Living Elite Chimenea from Oakland Living. $135.99
(Images as linked)