Plants are one of the most multi-purpose things we can bring into our homes. They improve our air quality, bring color and life to a space, and sometimes even provide us with food or flowers. They're also a great way to decorate an empty corner or an open space that needs a boost...
• 1 Brad and Kendra turned a corner of their bedroom into an indoor sculpture garden.
• 2 On Adisorn's balcony, a hanging plant creates a focal point.
• 3 Dan repurposed an old sink into a planter.
• 4 Julia uses a potted plant to bring some height to a sunny nook.
• 5 A hanging plant complements a papered accent wall in Alex and Cory's home.
• 6 A ledge of lilies is an unexpected element in Alastair & Kayoko's apartment.
• 7 An orange table is a colorful backdrop for a hodge-podge of succulents.
• 8 Amy used a plant to fill her non-working fireplace.
• 9 A tall potted plant emphasizes the high ceilings in this sunny space.
• 10 Tall potted plants screen a window in this apartment featured in Dwell.
Photos: Wes & Kayla, Adisorn, Phillip Maisel, Julia, Alex and Cory, BAKOKO Design Development, Sarah Coffey (7-9), Andreas Larsson