If you live in an apartment, chances are you don't have a laundry room. Maybe you keep your laundry supplies in a closet and haul your dirty clothes down to the laundromat, or maybe you have a whole washer/dryer combo tucked away in a corner. Whatever your situation, we've rounded up a few space saving solutions for your laundry...In place of an electric dryer, wall-mounted drying racks can be hung in a kitchen, bathroom, or closet. A wall-mounted rail shelf also does the trick. For ironing, a folding or tabletop board saves space and collapsible hampers can be stowed away when not in use. If you have the luxury of space for a washer/dryer, front loading models can be stacked to fit in a closet or alcove.
• 1 Wall-Mounted Wooden Drying Rack from Lehman's, Photo: Country Home
• 2 Cartwright Folding Ironing Board
• 3 Energy-Efficient Front Load Washers, Photo: Container Store
• 4 Microfiber Collapsible Hamper
• 5 Bergen Rail Shelf from West Elm