No space for a home office? No problem — use your door! Over-the-door pockets and baskets provide much needed space for documents, mail and office supplies. Combining two over-the-door organizers work even better for versatility and more storage.
The over-the-door office in my home is composed of two Fabric Wall-Mount Magazine Organizers (Photo 1) hung side by side. Rather than using nails, try using small over-the-door hooks to prevent damaging the door.
1. Fabric Wall-Mount Magazine Organizer, from The Container Store
This is my favorite of the bunch because of its lean design, ability to hold a variety of paperwork including documents, folders and mail, and its low price! Plus, the mini pocket at the bottom can be used as a pen cup. $14.99
2. Over-The-Door 3-Tier Basket Storage, from Bed Bath & Beyond
This offers roomy storage for bills, checkbooks and catalogs. $54.99
3. Gray Harper Over-Door Storage, from Pottery Barn Kids
The generous pockets will hold even your largest folders. $39.00
4. Over-The-Cabinet-Door Coupon Pockets, from Bed Bath & Beyond
Its three deep pockets provide versatile storage for more than just coupons! $7.99
5. Platinum elfa Laundry Door & Wall Rack, from The Container Store
Designed to organize the laundry room, this storage gem works great as an over-the-door office. Its repositionable baskets provide flexible, functional and portable storage. $69.03
(Images: As credited above.)