Having a hamper in every room where clothes get taken off has really cut down the number of clothes that end up on the floor. But what family wants to give up precious bedroom space for multiple hampers? Solution: hang them on the back of the door!
Since I bought back-of-the-door hampers for my family (one for the kids' shared room, one for our bedroom and one for the bathroom) our place has been a lot tidier. Actually, I think it has been the best home improvement-for-dollars-spent investment I have ever made!
1. This one from Etsy shop Red Check Market is a neutral linen and handmade.
2. These are the hampers I chose. Neutral so they aren't too noticeable, and the bags themselves come off and can be thrown in the wash. They hang open for easy access.
3. Homz make some multi colored options: purple (as pictured) and striped.
4. If these aren't girly enough for you, what about hanging this amazing ruffled laundry bag from Urban Outfitters the door? Inserting a bent coathanger or wire through the slot where the drawstring is will make a stiff opening for throwing clothes into.
5. If you don't already have a hook on the back of the door, you will need one. These are just $2.99.
(Images: as linked above)