Living in a small space doesn't necessarily mean sacrificing style. Quite the contrary: with a little planning, smaller homes can become efficient, stylish and practical spaces. Over the past year our writers have put together some inspiring posts with solutions for living large whether you're in 100 or 1,000 square feet…
• 1 10 Ways to Furnish & Layout 100 Square Feet
• 2 DIY Small Space Pallet Garden
• 3 Designing for Small Spaces: 5 Tips from a Tiny Trailer
• 4 Small Space Solutions: Vanessa & Emily's Dorm Done Right
• 5 Smart Advice from Small Space Dwellers... For All of Us
• 6 Small Space Solutions: IKEA's Idea-Packed Videos
• 7 Luke's Barely Habitable Video Tour!
• 8 5 Smart Studio Apartment Layouts
• 9 100 Ideas & Inspirations: Small Spaces
• 10 5 Ways to Make Super Small Rooms Feel Spacious
* * *
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
Images: See linked posts for full image credits