I live in a one bedroom loft apartment where the only built-in storage is in the kitchen. There wasn't a closet or a single bathroom cabinet when we moved in, so I had to get creative with my storage solutions.
I am lucky to have high ceilings, which allows me to have vertical storage pieces in even the narrowest of corners. Here are a few of my favorite finds for when you need a lot of storage in a tiny space.
1. The Grid Tower is perfect for a tight bathroom space. CB2, $199
2. There are endless options for the Pipe Bookcase, including book, media, and office storage. Adding baskets also gives an added clothing storage option. West Elm, $499
3. At only 16" wide, this shelf can be squeezed into any living or dining room nook. Room and Board, $600
4. The Sapiens bookcase is the perfect solution for book worms, as it holds and displays a lot of books in a narrow space. Design Within Reach, $198-$298
5. The studio narrow wall shelf has become a classic. Pottery Barn, $299
6. The 6-drawer Malm chest makes the perfect vanity when you don't have space for a traditional style vanity. IKEA, $179
7. The Madison Loop Ladder bookshelf is a modified version of the studio wall shelf. Target, $149.99
8. For the shoe hoarder, this 4-tier shoe tree is a dream come true. Container Store, $39.99
(Image credits: Jess Watson; Carolyn Purnell; as linked above)