You all know we have a soft spot in our hearts for small spaces. When size matters, we fall all over ourselves looking for ways to make your home organized and enjoyable. You know, so you don't sweat the little stuff. Here's a handful of posts filled with ideas and tips to maximize every square foot.
1. Why Living in 100 Square Feet is the New Hotness
2. Gardening Without A Garden
3. Now You See It, Now You Don't: Using Your Doors for Storage
4. Five Strategies for Decluttering a Small Space
5. 8 Double Duty Rooms That Work and Why
6. How Make the Most of Typical Rental Features
7. Downsizing Design: What You Really Need for Your Smaller Living Room
8. Park It: Small Space Bike Solutions
9. Tips to Keep Your Pets Happy without a Yard
10. Design Solutions for Shared Kids' Bedrooms
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)