Having a studio apartment is great for a lot of reasons — less space means you need less stuff, and you can often save a lot of money. But a studio space, and a lack of distinct rooms, can be a drag when you're trying to entertain or even just fit a dining area in your space. A drag, of course, unless you have some of these small yet stylish studio dining product solutions.
Small items are a great way to create a cozy dining space in a studio apartment, that includes smaller dining chairs and small round or square tables. But think out of the box and get creative: use benches with storage or smaller credenzas. In extreme cases, you could go with a wall-mounted table. Compact stools can be pulled up to countertops for seating. Or forgo formal tables and chairs altogether and keep floor cushions on hand for eating around a coffee table.
1) Eastvold Furniture Elko Credenza Small-Bamboo $1990
2) Formosa Chartreuse Tray Table $49.95
3) Mash Studios LAXseries Wall-Mounted Table $420
4) Ferme Dining Table $499
5) Perch Barstool $348
6) Rock Dining Table $599
7) Amelia Storage Bench $399 - $627
8) Illusion Bookshelf $1,498
9) Scoop-back Chair $79 - $396
10) Floor Crochet Cushion $112.39
MORE STUDIO DINING SOLUTIONS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Studios With Style: Studio Kitchens from Around the Web
• Setting Up Home: Dining Areas in Studios
• Tiny Dining Areas
• Small Space Solutions: Hosting a Dinner Party in a Studio
• Combination Living/Dining Rooms
How do you create a dining space in a studio apartment?