1. A gorgeous take on a traditional shape by designer Jamie Hayon
2. Have a bit of fun with this light-weight laser-cut speech bubble mirror!
3. These Tetris inspired modular mirror tiles by Julia Dozsa are a slick nod to the addictive retro classic videogame.
4. A vertical mirror, like this frameless marquee shape works well in narrow spaces. This one has a shelf incorporated right into the design, making it ideal for an entryway.
5. You simply cannot go wrong with the traditional over-the-mantle mirror!
6. A relaxed but very effective approach, an over-sized floor mirror can work wonders in creating the appearance of extra space.
7. The Chelsea Mirrored Sideboard by Black Orchid Interiors is pretty spectacular. Because of the surface quality, it has a certain lightness despite it's larger size.
8. Inspired by Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona series, this sophisticated little side table from Graham and Green is a perfect mirrored accent piece.
9. A hexagonal design from Galloti & Radice is a real twist on the typical table. Stainless steel sides with a mirrored top, this is a statement in style with modular potential!
(Images: As linked)