One of the best reasons to reserve some of your spending money until after
the holidays is the sales. This is the time when retailers are discounting all of those seasonal and gift items that lined their shelves. While there are a lot of undeniably holiday themed items, some things can be incorporated into your home year round. • Alphabet Gift Box from Not on the High Street
— Perfect for gift giving all year round.
• Birch Gift Boxes from Crate & Barrel
— Use them for gifts or to organize small things in your home.
$2.95 - $4.95
$1.48 - $2.48
• iPhone 4S Power Sleeve from Restoration Hardware
— Slip this on your phone the next time your battery starts to drain.
• Tric LED Candle from CB2
— Who says faux candles are only for Christmas?
• Areaware Alarm Dock from Nordstrom
— A perfect opportunity to snag one of these phone docks for a fraction of their usual price.
• Triangle Lattice Throw from West Elm — There are still a few more months of winter so this blanket will come in handy.
• Gold Lotus Ceramic Stool from World Market — Gold may associated with the holidays but it'll work in your home all year round, too.
• 7-Piece Red and White Fondue Set from Crate & Barrel — You can fondue any time of the year so this is a great chance to pick up a cheap little set for your next party.
• Holiday Silicone Starburst Spatula from Williams-Sonoma — One can never have too many spatulas in the kitchen.
• Gold Lacquered Tray from Pier 1 Imports — A shiny little tray for serving breakfast in bed or topping a glass table or ottoman.
(Images: As credited above.)