For many, tech devices and utilities like our cell phones or home appliances can make up a big portion of our monthly expenditure. Knowing where to cut corners can be the difference between having the luxury of upgrading now or having to save up a little longer for the latest and greatest. Here are a few of our best money-saving tips from the year...
• Why You Should Never Buy Knockoff Discount USB Chargers
• 6 Devices That Can Help You Trim Your Monthly Bills
• Save Money With These 10 Apps
• Resolution: Buy Smart & Love Thy Current Tech
• 10 Tech Tasks Everyone Should Know How To Do
• Bang for a Buck: Dollar Store Tech Mods
• 5 Money Saving Tips to Avoid Smartphone Woes While Traveling
• How Incense Can Save You Money On Air Conditioning
• How Long Should You Keep Electronics and Appliance Packaging?
• 10 Ways to Save Energy in the Laundry Room
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: Shutterstock; See linked posts for full image credits)