Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Omaha, NE
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I wanted a fun room for my three year old that would grow with him. I started with the grey. Grey is such a mature color that I knew I would need something bright and bold to add youthfulness, orange was perfect. The white furniture and molding added crispness. I think adding color to ceilings, whether different from the walls or same, can make a room so much more polished and complete.
- Colors used in my room
- Orange, Charcoal Grey, White
- Tips for using color successfully
- Experiment with unexpected colors and tones. Literally set colors next to one another and see what appeals to you. .
- Striped Ceiling
See all entries