There's no evidence that a room's decor can calm kids or help them sleep soundly, but maybe the mood of serenity these rooms create is more for the parents' sanity. With color choices, an abundance of soft fabrics and some delicate touches, these parents have created relaxing quarters for their babes.
• Beckham's Modern Woodland Nursery
• Piper's Adorable Pink Bedroom
• Xavier Dean's Striped and Serene Nursery
• Adeline's Big Girl Room
• Grayson's Soothing Gray Room
• Ella's Feminine Nursery
• Cooper's Soothing Neutral Nursery
• Alliyah's Pretty in Pink (and Purple) Room
• Clara's Thrifted & Gifted Nursery
• My Room: Lillian & Abigail
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)