Dining chairs aren't always the most comfortable furniture, which is one of the reasons why people often add cushions. In addition to softening a seat, cushions can make a dining room feel more casual...
- 1) A photo from Living Etc. shows how to mix chairs and cushions for a fuss-free look.
- 2) Sack cloth cushions add some French country style to a set of modern wire chairs in a photo from Country Living.
- 3) At the Parker Palm Springs, Jonathan Adler used candy-colored cushions to make the Bertoia chairs more comfortable.
- 4) A dining room from Tine K pairs white cushions with a dark bench for a high-contrast look.
- 5) In a product photo from Ferm Living, a cushion fits snugly into a wire seat.
ATVideo of the Day