When your dog is a part of the family like ours, they start to accumulate their own goods and accessories. But how do you make sure their gear matches your decor and your desire to be green? Fortunately, there are a million places out there for the latest in eco-pet supplies!
1. The Catalina Bed by Earth Doggy is stylish, made of recycled materials, comes in a variety of colors that match your own bedding styles. Stephanie's also has a recent post on another great pet bed from GreenBeds.
2. These toys from Simply Fido are a great alternative to the standard squeaky toy. No more rubber shreds all over the house, these fellas are made of organic fabrics and all natural dyes.
3. Living in the humid South, we spend lots of time in the river cooling off. But a muddy dog usually ends up being a stinky one. I am interested in trying Ctrus Peel Dog Shampoo to leave her smelling less like a swamp and more like grapefruit and orange.
4. One of the most green things you when it comes to pets is to have them spayed or neutered. There are millions of dogs and cats waiting to be adopted. Have your pup show off this important message with his or her very own green t-shirt!
5. Our dog eats in the kitchen, so having a good looking dog bowl is important. This raised dish is made from recycled wine crates, refinished with non-toxic polyurethane. This stylish dish system would look pretty ritzy in any kitchen and is excellent for dogs that are getting a bit older. Gotta take care of our friends!
What other green dog products do you recommend for your home to reduce your pup's carbon paw print?