Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Atlanta, GA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- Even though it's a rental, it's the first place I've lived where there are no creative restrictions. I don't have to compromise with my landlord, a boyfriend, or parents. So I've really enjoyed exploring my design style and being able to alter it whenever I want.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- I think the crown jewel of any retreat, or any environment for that matter, is music (obviously not depicted here). Play it often, change it up, and you and your bedroom will reap the productivity rewards. And of course, the lighting! I love experimenting with different hues and changing out bulbs and shades to achieve the right ambience.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I make the most out of my room by not suppressing my quirky diy ideas. They can almost always be undone if I have a change of heart.
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat