Last year, Joey Roth brought the world a set of speakers made of pure ceramic. It was a memorable, minimalistic set that everyone at Unplggd thoroughly enjoyed listening to and taking photos of. With its huge success, Joey decided to invite nine of his favorite artists to come over and modify his speakers as they see fit. The result? Some of the zaniest designs we've ever seen...
1. Designer John Pomp creates an all-glass, hand blown speaker.
2. Stanley Ruiz's speakers on a stick.
3. A detailed shot of the Ruiz speakers.
4. Matthew Waldman speakers on a dresser.
5. David Lynch takes a shot at the abstract.
You can check out the entire project over at Joey Roth's site, Sounds Like, over here.