Source For Bulletin Board over Kyle's Computer?

Good Questions

Q: I was wondering if you could tell me what the name of the bulletin board or the photo thing that is over the computer in the Kyle Ewing house tour post? I want to guess it's from IKEA, but I'm not sure what it's called to search it on their site.

Sent by Sarah

Editor: Leave your suggestions for Sarah in the comments - thanks!

• Have a question for our community? Send us yours with a photo or two attached (questions with photos get answered first).

(Image credits: Lindsay Tella)