Most of the interiors for the W Hotel were custom, so we bring you look-a-like or look-near-a-like ideas for recreating the look if you love it as much as we do. (That blue in the bathroom! And the gold mirror!) Here are ways to bring the inspiration home.
• 3 The lace rug was custom, but we suggest the Lace rug from House to Home, £458. Ottoman Look-Near-A-Like, $403 from Gibraltar Furniture
• 5 The gold flower mobiles were custom, but we how about the Until Dawn curtains by Tord Boontje? $58 at Unica Home
• 7 Paint colors, from the bedrooms: London Stone by Farrow & Ball, $35 - $125. Paint colors, from the bathroom: Pitch Blue by Farrow & Ball, $35 - $125
• 8 Bathroom Flooring: Travertine in Siena Silver from Walker Zanger. Floor Lamps: Spun Light F in by Sebastian Wrong in white for Flos, $1,740 at YLighting
• 10 Tub: Freestanding tub from Waterworks, $9,960 - $10,607. Look-a-like mirror: Antoinette, $250 from Horchow
(Hotel Images: Edward Addeo Photography)