We've written before about our love of white china - it never goes out of style, looks great stacked on shelves, and creates the perfect blank canvas for a meal. With kitchen and bath month upon us we thought we'd round up our favorite sources for basics, from high-end designer dishes to budget goods...
• Heath Ceramics Coupe Line (shown above)
• iittala Arabia Arctica Collection from Finn Style
• Massimo Vignelli Heller Dinnerware from Design Within Reach
• Basketweave Dinnerware Set by Sakura at Bloomingdales
• Eva Zeisel's Century Collection at Crate & Barrel
• Basic Restaurant China from P.O.S.H.
• Great White Collection at Pottery Barn
• Vintage White Franciscan Ware on ebay, Etsy, and Replacements.com
• Martha Stewart "Montmartre" Whiteware from Macys
• Corelle Winter Frost Dinnerware from Target
• White Ceramic Series from Pearl River
• Everyday Whiteware from Fishs Eddy
Add your recommendations for white china in the comments below.