TV's Jessica has done some great work. Love the sofa, the contrast of the white metal table and the punch of that blue lamp.
- Cure Clock: 7 weeks remaining
- Assignment: Read Chapter Five and figure out a place for an outbox. Details after the jump.
- Flicker Pool: Southwest Cure Pool. Add your pix!
- Fix one thing in your apartment yourself: Look at your list and pick something you can easily accomplish. Squeaky floors? Try baby powder. Slow drain? Try this.
- Clean your kitchen from top to bottom and throw away old food. If you like, you can donate to a food bank or give it to a homeless person. We often challenge ourselves to get creative and eat from our pantry this week.
- Find a new recipe and cook one meal at home. Check the Kitchn for ideas.
- Buy a water filter and use it: Get a portable water bottle as well so you can tote your own from home instead of buying bottled water.
- Run your hands over every wall in your home.
- Clear space for an outbox and start using it!
- Determine your style. Take a good look at your style tray or try this quick test.
- Choose the date for your housewarming. This gives you a goal!
amandainthecorner wants to add some colour to this room. Anyone have any suggestions for her and Tom?One Room Remedy
- Decide what activities you want in your room and where they will go
- Buy, borrow or make a floor plan tool: Here's some info about one on HGTV; BHG also has one.
- Map out the room that bothers you the most and work out your solution: Stuck? Send it in to us as a good question!
- Name your vision: Have fun!
- Build a shopping list. Even if you won't get to all of it this cure, a dream list keeps you focused.