- Cure Clock: 4 weeks remaining
- Assignment: Read Chapter Seven, declutter all media and create a master shopping list
- Flicker Pool: Southwest Cure Pool. See how everyone is doing! Upload your progress photos! Share your success!
Some thoughts on your shopping list: Don't forget that if your budget is tight, there are places like Freecycle, the free section of Craig's List or the street that can yield great finds that only require a little time to make them great. (Plus, we'll be having Le Swap soon). We've blogged a number of ways to transform your furniture including using a photo, paint (do it yourself or ask your local auto body shop to do it with high gloss auto paint, a finish which mimics lacquer) and mirrors. The "as is" section of Ikea is a great resource and their unpainted wood furniture is the perfect foundation for your imagination.
- Clean up Living Room and Related Closets
- Declutter all books and media
- Confirm what you need to increase or decrease colour in each room
- Identify what you need to increase or decrease softness in each room
- Cook three meals at home this week
- Send out your housewarming invitations
One Room Remedy
- Begin your shopping list and enter all prices into a spreadsheet
- Decide on the total scope of the work to be done
- Consider hiring a professional organizer
- Visit a paint store this week to get samples