One of our favorite parts about this week is getting permission to take something out of the house and put it out on the street. This week we put out some old (giant) garden pots that had been seriously cluttering up the garden. We seem to have an, ahem, abundance of garden containers. We had good intentions of giving them to a friend or selling them on craigslist, but it's been months and they were just sitting there. So out they went into the alley. They were gone in an hour. Oh the relief! Don't miss the opportunity to feel lighter and see what it does to your momentum.
• Make a complete list of repairs and solutions.
• Vacuum and mop the floors.
• Remove one item from your apartment and put it outside
• Buy Fresh Flowers (get creative here, you can add branches from the garden, fall leaves from the park, a big green leaf from a plant you have growing, etc).
• Sit for 10 minutes in a part of you home that you never sit in.
• Invest in some eco friendly cleaning products.
• Choose one room
• Gather up a style tray
• Visit your favorite home store
• Set a budget
Some Useful Links:
• All the Cure Worksheets! (Thanks Sparkle)
• Southwest Cure Flickr Pool
• Simple Green: rearranging furniture
• Do you have way more stuff than you thought you did? You're not alone!
• If you're planning on going to the Domino Bazaaar tomorrow (Maxwell will be there at 2:30!), check out their Flower Arranging 101 at 4.
• Organizing Tips for the Overtired and Overstressed
Any challenges? Gripes? Anyone thrilled with a change they made? Anyone put something really big out on the curb? Chime in in the comments!