This week's Shopping With feature from The New York Times follows Manhattan designer Mark Zeff as he recommends bathroom fixtures and accessories to create a spa-like atmosphere in your home's bathroom. His list is a mixture of high-end fixtures and low-cost accessories...
Our favorite items from Mark Zeff's list:
• 1 Metro Concrete Tub ($5000) from Get Real Surfaces.
• 2 Japanese cypress sauna stool ($64 - $98) from The Gardener.
• 3 Prime Sea Wool Sponge ($3) from the Natural Bath & Body Shop.
• 4 Centro Cuo Oval Tub ($2,700) from Kaldewei at AFNew York.
• 5 Mark Zeff shopping at Urban Archeology with its founder, Gil Shapiro.
Pics: Kristen Luce