Photos and memorabilia personalize your home, exhibiting the people you love and the places you've been. The hard part lies in deciding which photos to display! You don't want to leave anyone out, but you also don't want to clutter your space with too many picture frames.
Finlir Picture Holders, $9.99 from Ikea
In the space of a single picture frame, you can display dozens of photos, flipping to a new page as the mood takes you. Flip photo frames come in a variety of colors and styles. And some frames, like the one in the first photo, allow you to display photos both vertically and horizontally.
Another advantage of a flip frame over the conventional photo frame is that flip frames are two-faced. While conventional photo frames have a front side and a back side (because of its standing leg), flip frames have two front sides. This is extremely useful when the frame is placed in areas that require viewers to be able to enjoy it from more than one angle, like on a coffee table, sofa table, a desk that faces clients, or tables or stands in the middle of a room.
(Shown above from left to right)
1. Finlir Picture Holders, $9.99 from Ikea
2. Present Time Photo Frame Flipover s/s Shiny, 4 by 6-Inch, $22.00 from Amazon
3. Swing Design Frame Marin Walnut 4x6 Flipper, $23.95 from Amazon
4. Antique Silver 50 pocket Flip-its tabletop, $14.50 from Send A Frame
5. Desktop Photo Flip Frame (customizable text), $22.95 from Baudville
MORE PICTURE FRAMES ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Ideas for Displaying Photos Without Using Frames
• Picture Frame Projects
(Images: As credited above.)