Drawers and cabinets are some of the most valuable real estate in a home, and every inch counts. It can be a challenge to keep everything organized, tidy, and easily accessible, all while using the space to the fullest, but here are 10 products that can help you win that battle.
1. KMN Drawer Decor Starter Kit, $29.95: A modular drawer organizing system that includes a silicone base and repositionable tabs to keep items from sliding.
2. Martha Stewart Home Office Stack & Fit Shagreen Small Item Holder, Staples, $10.79: Great for holding small bits and bobs, this organizer would work well in an office, craft room, or even a bedroom. Think of using the small compartments to hold collar stays, jewelry, or spare buttons.
3. Mega Expandable Wood Dresser Drawer Dividers, Set of 2, Organize It, $25.99: For larger drawers and larger items, these spring-loaded dividers offer a durable and practical way to subdivide your space.
4. Akro-Mills 24-Drawer Parts Storage, Amazon, $28.99: Best known for hardware and craft storage, these little drawer units can also be handy in the bathroom (for storing hair accessories, Q-tips, etc.) and in the kitchen (for storing different spices, teas, etc.). And instead of occupying valuable counter space, they can tuck neatly into cabinets.
5. Honey Can Do 32-Compartment Drawer Organizer, Staples, $10.89: Perfect for rolled socks, tights, T-shirts, underwear, or other items that need to be kept discrete in your drawers, this organizer makes it easy to see all your items in one glance.
6. Stacking Organizer Trays, The Container Store, $1.99-4.99: For deep desk drawers or filing drawers, these stacking organizer trays will help you keep office supplies, art supplies, or papers corralled.
7. Small Cabinet Organizer with Drawer, Crate & Barrel, $32.95: A drawer-shelf combo in a classic chrome finish will give you easy access to a variety of items.
8. Seville Classics Stackable Kitchen Cabinet Organizer, Casa, $29.99: Similar to the Crate & Barrel option above, this organizer offers multiple drawers for keeping small appliances, kitchen tools, or produce handy in the kitchen, or hair dryers, towels, and cleaning accessories handy in the bathroom.
Re-edited from a post orignially published 3.14.14 - JL