these portable accessories you can make it feel like your own backyard and possibly won't require a pack mule (or car) to carry it all... Better still, all of these items fold away nicely so as not to take up too much valuable space back at the homestead. Here are our picks:
- Picnic Trunk with Table from DWR for $200 Create a romantic al fresco meal for two with this full outdoor dining kit including table from DWR. You might feel a little silly carrying around this giant bag, but the moment you bust out the wine glasses it is officially game on.
- The picnic trunk shown all folded up.
- Looking no bigger than a purse...
- The MIO Organic Cotton Hammock from Target folds out to create the perfect lounging spot. Available for $59.99
- ABO Ground Hog Rug from REI on sale for $27.99 Starts out as a pouch only 8" x 9", but when opened up becomes a 5' x 6' blanket. But if the plaid isn't doing it for you...
- Maybe you'll find this blanket tote a bit more appealing. It doesn't fold up to be as small, but it does come with a handy shoulder strap. Botanica Blanket from Fresh Picnic on sale $24.99
- Combo Volleyball and Badminton Set from Sports Unlimited on sale for $43.99 Contains everything you need for either sport (including a volleyball and inflating pump) in an easy-to-carry case.
- Sometimes every inch of spaces counts. This tiny Candle Lantern and LED Light from REI collapses down to less than five inches. Available starting at $26