Organic, curved, soft and subtle, spherical lights are a great addition to a space because they really bring in a fun look to a room. They have a playfulness to them, but can also appear quite sophisticated. You can install a single hanging sphere, or shake things up with several in a bundle. And — there are tons of options available to you if you are in the market for a sphere-shaped, hanging light fixture, with a great variety of materials to choose from.
6) Niche Modern Binary Modern Pendant Light, $475
7) West Elm Woven Abaca Pendant, $79
8) YLighting BPL Pendant Light, $1,116
9) Circa Lighting Round School House Pendant, $420
10) Louis Poulsen Wohlert Pendant, $826 – $958
What do you look for first when looking for a lighting fixture — shape, style, price, color or size? How big of a deal is the shape of a fixture to you? Are you feeling the sphere trend? Let us know!